Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Kyleigh's Newest Skill

Last week, Kyleigh learned how to pull up.  It's crazy how quickly she's learning new skills.  Below is the progression of me finding Kyleigh each day after waking up from her nap.  I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I did discovering her this way.

Day 1 (1/23/13): sitting up with legs sticking out of the crib

Day 2 (1/24/13): Kneeling and ready to pull up

Day 3 (1/26/13): "I'm standing and really freaked out!"

Everyday I walked into her room, I couldn't help but laugh.  I left the room to get the camera because I just couldn't resist capturing her newest skills.  Now, whenever I walk into her room, she is standing at the rails and waiting for me to get her.  I guess it is time for us to drop the mattress so she doesn't climb out.  

She's growing too fast!  I'm trying to soak up and enjoy each new skill after she's mastered it; however, she moves onto the next skill so quickly that it's difficult to just enjoy the current one.

No comments:

Post a Comment