Monday, July 16, 2012

Trying this Out

A few nights ago, Kyleigh woke up to eat around 12:50am. While this was a little earlier than normal, it didn't bother me.  What got to me was after she finished eating!  Instead of going back to sleep like she normally does, she wanted to have some one-on-one time with mommy.  I love my daughter dearly; however, I wasn't in the mood to have her look into my eyes until 2:00am.

In an effort to get her to fall asleep, I walked many laps around her bedroom and almost fell asleep myself to the rhythm of the pat, pat, pat on her butt!  During the midst of my laps, I thought about my new life as a stay-at-home mom.  I really would like to document the growth of my children and myself through this new adventure, but didn't know the best way to go about it.  I knew journaling was out (it's just not me!), so I thought about blogging.

So here it begins...I'm trying this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment