Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Playdough?

I've thought on several occasions that it would be nice to make Reagan some homemade playdough.  I even looked up the recipe several weeks ago, but never got around to trying it out.

I convinced myself today was going to be the day.  Both kids were sleeping, the laundry was mostly complete, and it was time.  For those of you who know me very well, the kitchen is not my friend.  I need VERY specific recipes to follow with the amount of time each step should take.  This is where my trouble began.  The recipe was clear; however, it doesn't say how long to knead the dough.  So I kept kneading and kneading and kneading...to no avail!  I finally gave up...my first attempt at playdough failed.  But that's okay...I'll get back on the horse (or into the kitchen) and try again.  Another day :)

Off to my crying Kyleigh I go!


The picture represents my efforts, but the end results looks nothing like playdough!

No comments:

Post a Comment