Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Blog Name

You may wonder how I decided on "Enjoying this Moment" as my blog name.  Since becoming a stay at home mom, I have often found myself looking toward the next thing.  Whether that "thing" was fixing lunch for Reagan or Ryan arriving home from work or walking to the park that afternoon, I was always looking at the clock and seeing how much time was between now and the next "thing."

The past few days, the Lord has pressed upon my heart to enjoy the current moment.  I needed to enjoy the laughter coming from my son.  I needed to enjoy watching Reagan "dance dance" in the kitchen to the fridge farm.  I needed to enjoy the first smile Kyleigh gave me.  It was time for me to stop looking toward the next thing on the schedule for the day and just be thankful for the precious moments that occur in between the next "thing."

There you have it.  Here's to "Enjoying this Moment"

2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite blog so far! What an awesome thing to remember! I definitely need that advice right now! Live for the moment, enjoy the moment..they go so quickly!!! So glad you are doing this! Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank, Jamie!!! I don't always enjoy the moment, but I'm trying really hard. Love you friend and can't wait to see you in just over a week!!!

      Delete