Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Reagan - April 2013

One way I keep track of all the exciting things happening with Reagan and Kyleigh is by making notes on my phone.  I've decided to just summarize those notes and I'll put them on the blog each month.


  • He wants hugs all the time - both giving and receiving hugs
  • Very good at stringing 4-5 words together, but often leaves out the verb!
  • Loves to ham it up with people, especially our Wheaton friends
  • Pronounces his name as "Rea-Gone"
  • Favorite phrases: "I do it," " Beep, beep, paging Reagan"
  • Says the same word 3x when trying to say a sentence
  • Loves to put his hands in his pockets and say "pocket"
  • He's becoming quite the tattletale!  He'll come into the room and let me know what Kyleigh is doing, especially if she's getting into his stuff.
  • He locks his door when I'm driving.  I often forget and when I go to open his door and find it locked, he looks up at me with the biggest grin
  • When I don't understand what he's saying, I'll say "Show Me" and he just repeats "Show Me" and runs off to show me!
  • Favorite Books: "Minnie Mouse Best Friends Forever Song," "Clifford the Fire House Dog," "Clifford's Hiccups," "My Big Truck Book"
  • Getting really good at correctly identifying things: sun, trees, etc
  • Getting him dressed in the morning is a challenge; he doesn't want to and he kicks/screams when I do it
  • First lie 4/12/13 - in the car, I asked if his muffin was all gone.  He looked down at it in his lap and said, "yes"
  • Gets obsessed with certain foods (usually breakfast) and has to have them.  Applesauce at snack time, yogurt and muffin at breakfast.
  • When people talk to him at the store, he'll point to me and say "My mommy"
  • He gets very angry when things get stuck; throws things down or hits and screams
  • Really good with most colors, but red is usually pink and blue is usually purple
  • Big phrase is "I don't wan to"
  • Learning his ABCs and doing well, but not totally threre
  • Like to throw Kyleigh's diapers away every morning
  • Going through a big "MY" phase....everything is "Mine"
  • He'll put himself into timeout even when he doesn't need to be there

No comments:

Post a Comment