Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Working Out

It's unavoidable...working out.  I've decided that even though God blessed me with good genes, I can't continue to treat my body the way I have been and expect to remain healthy.  So last week I set up a goal of getting into some sort of a workout routine.

I'm committing to power walking for 25-30 minutes three times a week.  On Monday, I walked to the post office to mail some stuff and then when I got home, I thought it might be a good idea to do some crunches.  While I was on the floor working hard, Reagan leaned in, got really close to my face, and started laughing!!!!  That little stinker :)Today, I decided to walk around Lake Arlington and then let Reagan play at the park after I finished walking.  I'm not sure where I'll go next, but I'm sure I'll find a good place.


No comments:

Post a Comment