Saturday, April 4, 2015

The Kids - March 2015

I've gotten so bad at this lately :(  I seriously think it is because I'm no longer nursing, so I don't sit down with my phone in hand 4 times a day.  I'm too busy with the kids and I often think of making my notes while I'm driving and I obviously can't do that!  So, here is another month of weak note-taking!

Reagan:

  • Officially in a big boy bed (removed the guardrails from the side of the bed)
  • Loves to fly planes in the basement (and make awesome plane noises)
  • Imaginative play is great
  • Enjoyed his birthday!  His favorite part was being able to attend children's church
Kyleigh:
  • Very interested in coloring
  • Obsessed with the cats (follows them around the house, constantly touching them, saying 'kitty cat' etc)
  • Very sweet with Rylan, especially when Rylan's upset
Rylan:
  • Loves to give big open mouth kisses
  • scrunches up her nose and gives a big smile
  • Goes from sitting to standing without using help to pull up
  • Walking EVERYWHERE!! Got more confident each day
  • Four teeth came in
  • Said first word "bye bye" on March 29 (although Ryan thinks it was "tattoo" on March 28, and Darcy thought it was "momma" on March 23
  • Will only play with real remotes; won't even play with the grey colored old real one (she knows it's not the one we use to work the TV)
  • Does a good job backing down the stairs
  • Starting to play games (a favorite is peekaboo)
  • Moved her to a big girl car seat
  • Loves to look over the side of her car seat to the middle of the van when I put her in
  • Has learned how to take off her tennis shoes (grr!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment