Sunday, June 1, 2014

Reagan and Kyleigh - May 2014

My notes from this month.  I don't have as many as I usually do :(

Reagan:
  • LOVES reading
  • Has many books memorized so he "reads" to himself
  • Bedtime is better (in general), but the kids talk to each other for 30 minutes before finally settling down and going to sleep (it's sweet, I think)
  • Learning the days of the week and always wants to know what day it is (first half of month)
  • Poop breakthrough!  Starting going on the potty on his own without even telling me he has to poop
  • Very protective of his sisters, especially Kyleigh
  • Knows his days of the week (except Wed/Thurs) and calls Saturday "Saturway"
Kyleigh:
  • Obsessed with water
  • Wants to see everything (inside cups, or anything you hold)
  • Loves to sit on our lap and read stories
  • Says "no want to" and throwing tantrums
  • Calls motorcycles "goodmorning cycles"
  • Gallops instead of walking or running

No comments:

Post a Comment