Monday, February 3, 2014

Reagan and Kyleigh - January 2014

Notes from January 2014:

Reagan:
-fireman Sam is his favorite movie to watch
-enjoys helping me around the house; making my bed, feeding the cats 
-Considerably better at notifying me if he need stomped, not so much with poop (prefers to poop in his underwear)
-Needs to have his voice heard (if I cut him off, he says my name until he can say what he wants to say)
- Says, "I'll fix it, Mom" after his toys crash to the ground
-Every night when I leave his room, he'll tell me what he wants to have for breakfast the next morning and that he'll get to watch a movie
-Has most of the Lord's Prayer memorized

Kyleigh:
-Says "ya" instead of "yes" to most things
-Able to climb onto the couches
-Says "bleo" for belly button
-Thinks everything is hot (food or not) and blows on it if it is food
-Says "Hi, Daddy" or "Hi, kitty" repeatedly
-Starting to put two words together or phrases "Hi, Daddy" or "Reagan's puzzle"
-Navigates the stairs by walking straight down
-Obsessed with 3 things: Daddy's car, flushing the toilet, and Daddy's toothbrush
-Runs away after pooping and when I go to change her, she stomps her feet and says "no, no"
-Claps for herself when she puts toys away or does something right
-Says, "yay, Kyleigh" when she completes a puzzle
-Loves to dance
-Getting really good at cleaning the toys up

No comments:

Post a Comment