Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Reagan and Kyleigh - August 2013

My notes from August 2013:

Reagan:

  • Getting into the "one more" phase when it is time to leave a fun place - "one more time on the slide, mom"
  • Says "no way nosee" instead of Jose!
  • Favorite song is "Cruise" by Florida Georgia Line
  • A little tattle-tale!  Tells me everything Kyleigh does
  • Very polite! Says "Thanks, Mom" all the time, but only says "please" when we remind him to
  • When he needs help he says, "Mommy, help you" instead of "me"
  • Very bossy!  "Kai-ee no!" "Darby, come here"
  • Holds my cheeks and gives me kisses on the lips
  • "Mommy! That's my airplane right there, look," as he points out the window to an airplane flying over
  • Very (very) disobedient while Ryan was gone on a work trip
  • Says "another time" or "another day" when I tell him we can't do something that day
  • When I told him he needed to put sunscreen on before going outside, he told me to put "ice cream on his face, his arms, and his legs"
  • He picked up a MGD from a box and brought it to the table and said "Here, dad" and gave it to Ryan!
Kyleigh:
  • Hitting a lot
  • When I tell her it's time to eat (meal or snack), she walks over to the front door and stands or sits on the stone
  • Grunts at everything
  • Getting better at eating and drinking her milk
  • Completely gave up morning nap by mid-August
  • Backs down stairs or off the couch really well
  • When you ask her to show love, she opens wide and gives kisses
  • Starting to run (so cute!)
  • Finally waving hello and goodbye
  • Entered the door closing phase
  • Likes to turn around and around and around in circles
  • Close to saying her first word (hi and amen)
  • Told her to throw her diaper away and she did it!
  • Suddenly covers her ears with a funny expression for no reason multiple times a day
  • Perfectly content laying on the floor (anywhere) and sucking her fingers

No comments:

Post a Comment