Saturday, September 8, 2012

Freezer Food (Enchiladas) Update

This week, I decided it was time to eat the enchiladas I made a few weeks back.  OH. MY. GOODNESS!!!!!  These were the best enchiladas I've ever had.  I was a little nervous to actually eat them because of all of the reviews I read.  Everyone kept commenting that these enchiladas were so tasty, I was afraid they wouldn't live up to the hype.  I was wrong!  They were absolutely delicious.  I can't wait to make them again.

Since they can be frozen, this will be an awesome small group meal whenever I host.  I'm always so stressed about finding a good meal and getting it completed in time.  Now, I can do all the prep ahead of time and know that our friends will like the food!

Yay for enchiladas.  Thanks, Annie, for sharing your delicious recipe.  I'm off to eat the leftovers for lunch...my mouth is already watering ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment