Sunday, May 31, 2015

Reagan Finished Preschool

I cannot believe one year of preschool is already behind us!  Where did the time go?  It was a really great year from Reagan and I'm happy Ryan and I chose to send him to school this year.  He seemed to enjoy going each Tuesday and Thursday and it was always fun to have him come home and (kind of) tell me about the day.  I think he learned a lot and was able to make connections from things he learned at school to his everyday life.  I also really liked his teacher, Ms Kari.  She did a great job with the kids this year.  Although it took Reagan awhile to participate, by the end of the year, he thoroughly enjoyed music class with Miss Kitty!

We ended Reagan's last day of preschool the way we started it - lunch at Chick-Fil-A!  All in all, it was a great year!



No comments:

Post a Comment