Monday, December 1, 2014

Reagan and Kyleigh - November 2014

Notes from last month:

Reagan:
  • Bringing learning concepts from preschool (recognizing letters, counting everything, etc)
  • Requests to play Duck, Duck, Goose daily
  • Has moments where he seems uncontrollable, like a force of destruction!
  • Still has competition moments with Kyleigh

Kyleigh:
  • Does an almost perfect forward somersault
  • Loves jumping, especially on a trampoline
  • Says "Is me?" instead of "Am I" for all questions
  • My earliest riser :(  Climbs in my bed every morning (usually around 6/615) and says "I need to be covered" as she lays next to me
  • Decided on 11/18 she wanted to use the potty, so we've been working on it the last half the month
  • Trying (and doing fairly well) to dress herself
  • Miss independent - knows what she wants and when she wants it
  • Doing better with obeying, but still likes to run off

No comments:

Post a Comment