Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Reagan and Kyleigh - August 2014

Notes from August 2014:

Reagan:
  • Very helpful when I ask him to do something for me
  • Can basically dress himself now, but has a hard time removing his t-shirt
  • Tall enough to pee into the toilet without a stool - yay!!
  • Pooping into the potty instead of pants has improved
  • If I tell him something, even if Kyleigh is standing right next to him, he insists on repeating what I said to Kyleigh
  • Pronouncing three correctly now (no longer "free")
  • Getting better at taking dishes to the sink without me reminding him
  • Listening better to things I ask of him (ex: if he's downstairs and I call his name, he'll come right away and say "Yes, mom?"
  • Can still be very hyper and it's hard to get him to listen when he's like that.  He is also much rougher with Kyleigh in this state!
Kyleigh:
  • Very naughty and sassy right now (yells no or screams at me)
  • Wants to know where "the line" is and is constantly trying to push it further back
  • Takes her diaper off during the night and then pees in the bed (first half of month)
  • Good days and bad days of potty training (first half of month)
  • Drinking water from the toilet - who does that????
  • Still eating the cat food, but not daily
  • Climbing out of crib or pack-n-play during nap or bed time
  • Proficient at opening doors and uses this skill the most at bed time
  • Obsessed with airplanes.  Points them out EVERY time she sees one
  • Stopped potty training (last week of August)
  • Still loves reading Thomas books
  • Still sniffing/blowing through nostrils on people
  • Runs to where I am and announces "Reagan went poops on the potty" EVERY TIME
  • Can be very sweet and loving. ON HER TERMS!

No comments:

Post a Comment