Thursday, October 3, 2013

Reagan and Kyleigh - September 2013

Let me just begin this post by saying so much more happened during this month, I just didn't write it all down.  I'm kicking myself now because many of the things I wanted to write down were really cute, but I can't remember then now :(

Reagan:

  • When I call his name, he comes to me and says, "Yes, Mom?"
  • When I tell him something, he'll respond with, "Ok, Mommy."
  • He really enjoyed helping daddy, Papa, and Mr. Jerry in the basement with his hammer, wrench, and "pisers" (pliers)
  • He's been saying, "I'm sorry, Mommy," a lot - even when he doesn't do anything that warrants an apology
  • He's very much into the "I don't want to" phase
  • Likes to talk with his hands our to the side with his palms up
  • He can now open the refrigerator - oh boy!!
  • Went poop on his potty for the first time on 9/15/13
  • Likes to run two different ways: elbows up and back with his hands by his armpits or with his arms straight back like he's ready for takeoff
Kyleigh:
  • Likes to make a fish face
  • My new name is "mem" and she screams it when she wants my attention
  • When tired, she sucks her left two fingers and puts her right hand really close to her eye, almost trying to cover it up
  • Can say a few words: bye bye, mama, dada, amen, all done (ah da), uh oh
  • Likes to throw things on the ground and says uh oh

No comments:

Post a Comment