Wednesday, July 22, 2015

12 Weeks of Summer: Week 6

I know this post is really late.  I'm trying to get better about posting sooner.

Anyway, we had another fun week of activities!

Week of July 13:
Monday: Build an indoor fort
Tuesday: None (VBS day and my birthday)
Wednesday: Mess Free finger painting
Thursday: Watch a movie (Kilmer park planned, but then it rained and then Kyleigh had a fever)
Friday: Bake cookies together

Of all of these activities, I was confident that baking cookies together would have been the favorite, with watching a movie being a close second.  Honestly, though, I think the kids liked the indoor fort the best!  They had a lot of fun playing under it and we even had a "picnic" (ie plastic food) in the tent.  Of course, the movie was a big hit as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment